_Ragnarok_ is a tough one to review completely without spoiler, so I'll keep this brief:
* I was bothered by a small number of things that happened in this movie.
* I was in love with a large number of things that happened in this movie.
* _Thor: Ragnarok_ is not the MCU's best movie.
* _Thor: Ragnarok_ is the MCU's most fun movie.
* Can we **please** have a worldwide ban on putting anything that happens in the third act of your movie, in said movie's trailers?
Thank you for your time. 4 stars.
_Final rating:★★★★ - Very strong appeal. A personal favourite._
The Best CBM movie of 2017
The film is one of the most entertaining of the MCU films so far and a HUGE improvement over Thor: The Dark World. Cate Blanchett as the villainess Hela, the Goddess of Death, is a far better villain that TDW's lame Malekith. Kat Dennings' annoying Darcy and Natalie Portman's bland Jane are not missed at all. Instead, we get Tessa Thompson's badass Valkyrie, who can hold her own in a fight and isn't just there just as a love interest for Thor (Chris Hemsworth). Jeff Goldblum is hilarious as Grandmaster, who runs the gladiator fights on the planet Sakaar. But the real pleasure of the movie is watching the love-hate brother relationship between Thor and his adoptive brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston). The relationship between the two men was the only redeeming feature of TDW, and it's great to see it expanded in this movie. Also great is seeing Thor buddy up with Bruce Banner/ Hulk (Mark Ruffalo). The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the fate of The Warriors Three. They deserved better than that. But otherwise, it's a great comic book movie.